Faction Labs Disorder is a pre-workout supplement scientifically formulated to help increase energy, strength, endurance and mental focus. This pre-workout has a combination of nootropic and stimulant blend for optimal performance at the gym.
The 840mg of nootropics will give you the mental focus so you can concentrate on your workout and each exercise for maximal performance. Disorder by Faction Labs also has a matrix of 780mg of stimulants, which will help to get you ready to smash out the hardest workouts.
Faction Labs Disorder features:
- 6g of Citrulline Malate, which will help with muscle pump for long-term muscle growth.
- 3.2g of Beta-Alanine, which will help to promote muscle strength and power.
- 450mg of Caffeine, which will help to boost energy so you can train harder than ever before.
- 120mg of Cocoabuterol, which a thermogenic that will also help to boost energy and mood.
- 240mg of Alpha GPC, which will help with mental focus and cognitive function.
- 30mg of Synephrine, which will help to burn fat and so you can keep lean muscle mass.
- 120mg of Mucuna Pruriens Extract, which will help to boost energy and focus.
Pro Supplements Ltd offers extremely reliable, Fast and Free shipping in New Zealand via CourierPost & Australia via NZPost We will forward you your unique tracking number once your order has been processed so you can track your order every step of the way.
Courier pickup times are Monday - Friday.New Zealand Shipping Estimates (Within Business Days):
Auckland & Surrounds: Within 24 Hours
North Island: Overnight
South Island: 2 to 3 days
In the event that you receive faulty or damaged goods and require a refund, please contact us with your claim and we will endeavour to either replace the product(s) or provide you with a refund. Claims must be received within 7 days of receipt of goods.
if your order is worth a large amount of money, we recommend choosing the 'signature required' courier option as when selecting No Signature Required (I.E Leave at Door if not home) You accept all responsibility for missing parcels within reason.